Sunday 29 March 2009

FumeFX Flamethrower

I think this is the first time I've finally got something I feel is really decent out of FumeFX. The hype about the plugin is way too high & I think a lot of people just open it, fiddle with the settings & think thats it, but if you really think about how the fire is growing & burning you get such a much more realistic flame as you can guess I liked this one!!!! More to come.



P.S. The guy with the flamethrower is just a character I made under 5000 Polys a few year back but didn't get around to finishing. I'm hoping to do a lot more with him in the future so keep an eye out for him ;0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i suppose you are now going to lay waste to san francisco with that flamethrower. thanks, thanks alot smac.

looks awesome! needs some force though. like its really spraying out.